Anacamptis morio subsp. picta, Clown orchid, Boyalı salebi hakkında genel bilgiler, faydaları ve zararları.
Anacamptis, Louis Claude Marie Richard, 1817.
Anacamptis: Tubers roundish, undivided. Stem with linear-lanceolate leaves, crowded near base. Spike dense, pyramidal, becoming oblong. Flowers small. Sepals and petals ± equal. Labellum flat, fan-shaped, 3-lobed, with 2 prominent longitudinal parallel ridges at base; spur long, filiform. Column short, anther obtuse; both pollinia attached to a single transversely strap-shaped viscid gland, enclosed in a pouch. Ovary cylindrical, subsessile, twisted, glabrous.
Kocaeli’de görülen Anacamptis türleri:
1. Spur curving upwards, or straight and directed upwards, sometimes ± horizontal
2. Flowers red to pink, seldom white
4. Sepals and petals ± connivent, forming a loose hood 10. morio
4. Sepals spreading, lateral ± erect or reflexed
5. Spur cylindrical, obtuse or ± club shaped at apex, not dilated at base
6. Leaves not rosulate, lanceolate to linear, tapering; marsh plants
7. Labellum 3 lobed, always unpostted, lateral lobes strongly reflexed, middle lobe very short, emarginate, sometimes absent 20. laxiflora
1. Spur clearly directed downwards
8. Labellum entire, sometimes minutely emarginate in front
9. Margin of labellum entire, spur shortly conical obtuse to saccate 12. collina
9. Margin of labellum crenulate undulate, spur cylindrical 11. papilionacea
8. Labellum 3 lobed, middle lobe ± divided
10. All sepals connivent, forming a hood, apices sometimes free and slightly recurved
12. Midle lobe of labellum rather small, triangular, acute
13. Labellum brownish purple, often with green stripes, with darker papillae above 1. coriophora