Abies nordmanniana subsp. equi-trojani, Trojan fir, Uludağ göknarı hakkında genel bilgiler, faydaları ve zararları.
Açık tohumlular: Spermatophyta. Tohumları herhangi bir yapıyla kapanmamış olarak açıkta bulunan bitkiler.
1. Leaves reduced to scales at the nodes; equisetoid shrubs Ephedra
1. Leaves not reduced to scales at the nodes; trees or shrubs, not equisetoid
2. Mature leaves scale like, imbricate and adpressed, or linear lanceolate and articulate at the base
3. All leaves scale like and imbricate; fruit a woody cone, seeds winged Cupressus
3. At least the juvenile leaves linear lanceolate, not scale like and imbricate; fruit fleshy, berry like; seeds unwinged Juniperus
2. Mature leaves oblong linear, not articulate at the base
4. Leaves without resin canals; fruit surrounded by a fleshy aril Taxus
4. Leaves with resin canals; fruit a woody cone, exarillate
5. Mature leaves borne on short shoots, in whorls or fascicles of two
6. Leaves in fascicles of two, each fascicle surrounded by a sheath at the base Pinus
6. Leaves in whorls, without sheaths at the base Cedrus
5. Mature leaves borne spirally on long shoots; short shoots absent
7. Branchlets with numerous peg like projections persisting after leaf fail; cones pendulous, falling as a whole Picea
7. Branchlets without such projections; cones erect, the scales falling from the persistent axis Abies